The Physical Education (PE) – Essential skills course is designed to help primary teachers build the skills and confidence to deliver purposeful and engaging PE.
- Improve your students physical fitness, health and academic performance.
- Help children unlock the value and benefits of sport and encourage healthy active habits for life.
- Learn from your peers and experts, as they share their tips for successfully delivering quality PE at school.
- Earn professional learning hours and further your expertise and credentials as an educator.
- Engage in free professional development, supporting you to learn in your own time, and at your own pace.
How to find this course?
If you are an existing learner in the ASLC in the Australian Sports Commission, go to Find Learning in the top search bar, and search for "Physical Education". If you are not, please click here to find out more.
Who this course is for: Primary school teachers (non-HPE)
Estimated time to complete: 150 minutes