Learning completed prior to 17th June 2021?
Our Learning system was updated on the 17th June 2021. No learning accounts were transferred to the new system.
If you would like to access your old certificate(s) please follow the directions below:
- General Principles (Coaching and Officiating) submit a ticket here with your full name, DOB and email on the account. Our team will provide this to you directly
- Play By the Rules (go to Sport Integrity Australia's learning system, follow the re-set password process to access your account). Play By the Rules courses were moved to Sport Integrity Australia on the 17th June 2021, including your learning account for Play By the Rules
Learning completed on or after 17th June 2021?
Note: The Community Coaching General Principles course has been replaced by Community Coaching - Essential Skills. Learners who completed the Community Coaching General Principles course prior to this change can still access their certificate by following the steps below:
- Access the Learning Centre via this link
- On your dashboard, scroll to the bottom of the page and locate your course in the Course Progress section
- On the course page select the certificate link in the course (at the bottom of the page)
- Download your certificate as a PDF
Note: The certificate will not be provided until all learning is completed.
Article is closed for comments.